Saturday 1 December 2012

#10 The wrap up

So here we are at the end of our cartoon and theology blogs.

I know this time around I focused a lot on cartoon stuff, but I find it to be relevant and interesting, often amusing. I think the effort that goes into cartoon online, in newspapers etc is underrated- they usually have a very deep message behind cleverly scribbled characters. Having said that, I would definitely like to sooner or later start looking at different means and methods of modern art and its relation to Theology too, and I hope you'll join me on that as well.

I hope you've managed to maybe have a giggle here and there, and learn a thing or two, or at least that some things have sounded so ludicrous you just HAD to go and research, surely I can expect that at least?! but if not, there's always next time.

Thanks for all your interesting comments and stuff by the way! <3

I would end this blog with a final awesome picture but I think you guys have had enough of those, so instead you can have a little video to restore your faith in humanity







No comments:

Post a Comment